Monday 22 July 2013

December December so good they named it twice

December 4th
Dear smelly people on the bus; please treat yourselves and have a wash. Thank you.

December 5th
Oh bus, I waited so long for you to appear, and now you are here, you smell of sick. Oh dear...I feel cheated.

December 6th  
Dear Bus Designers and Makers, I like your fancy new faux leather seats in an array of different shades however, during this festive season, they are a little chilly on the bottom. Bring back the itchy green felt ones; all is forgiven.

December 10th
Sipping a nice cold lager on the train whilst smiling at the conversation behind me, 'Well it's caused massive problems in the bedroom department.' Later realising the two ladies were discussing issues at the department store they work at.

December 11th
Nearly missed my bus because I thought Trent Barton had carved an elaborate bus-shaped ice sculpture as a 'Merry Christmas' to all their customers, but no...it was just my bus.

December 12th
My purple bus is stuck in fog related traffic however I do have a lovely view of the frosty trees and fields.

December 14th
It appears that even Santa has suffered this year with the recession, having to take on extra part-time work; he is driving my bus.

December 20th
So the Eastern European man in seat 63, actually turns out to be from Newcastle.

December 22nd
There's a baby crying in the next carriage to the tune of The First Noel. How very seasonal.

December 31st
2012 you're fired! Please gather your things & clear your desk. 2013 you are hired on a 3 month probationary period. If you do a good job we may consider offering you a 12 month contract...just don't be shit...maybe bring in some biscuits from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment