Monday 22 July 2013

Seriously September?

September 1st
Help! I've been kidnapped by a cardigan from the 80's.

September 2nd  
Fallen victim to a Sudden Stopper; those crowd walkers who maintain the steady pace, but come to an unpredictable halt, causing everyone to awkwardly leapfrop over each other, resulting in a human pile-up on the pavement.

September 3rd
I have arrived!...literally...not metaphorically

September 4th  
I'm on the longest train ever! (Length calculated by number of carriages, not journey time)

September 5th
£2.10 for a coffee on the train!!! 'We'll share one thank you!'

Septmeber 6th  
Oh the bright, cheery attitude of the bus driver has kick started my day with sunshine, along with a chance of occasional rainbows! Stay tuned for more updates from Jayne's pretend world.

September 7th
This bus appears to be hosting an in-depth discussion on the road crossing abilities of pedestrians.

Later on September 7th  
My Hobnobs have gone soggy...I'm not joking.

September 10th
My lunch seems to be causing a disturbance.

Later on September 10th
Dear fellow train passenger, You may have won the arm rest battle but it is I who will win the war...with my prawn salad!

September 11th
This afternoon I suggested, to a rather aggressive Chugger, (who wouldn't take a polite 'no thank you' for an answer) that he may consider getting a 'proper job'. Didn't go down very well!

September 12th 
There's a grown man in full school uniform complete with short trousers and swimming bag, sat on the bus. It is 10.30am and he isn't smiling.

September 21st
Return journey a disappointment, just readers with kindles and disgruntled pensioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment