Monday 22 July 2013

Augusto Augustus

August 3rd
Dear Tesco, It has taken me 20 minutes of wrestling and swearing to open this bottle of fizzy water, only to find there isn't any fizz! Can you please post me some bubbles and refund me 20 minutes of my time? Thank you.

August 4th
Stuck ont train next to a man with wandering elbows. Keeps jabbing me in the ribs. I've had sprouts for dinner. Might startle him with a fart.

August 9th
Hilarous! Lad on train just got a child single to Nottingham then purchased a chilled can of Stella from the trolley. Teehee. Naughty

August 12th
Pleased to read that, even in the deepest darkest recession, people still like to buy fake noses and plastic poo.

August 15th
Busy bus! I am Bond! Jayne Bond! License to spill.

August 18th
I’m on the bus, gingerly being ginger.

August 21st
Observing the effects of a delayed bus on a wet Sunday afternoon; the anger caused by this late arrival is fascinating.

August 22nd
Regretting eating and drinking soooo much chocolate on the bus...but will probably start the whole process again in half hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment