Monday 22 July 2013

Inadequate April

April 4th
A strong smell of 'sweaty dog' has just boarded the train at Birmingham New Street

Later on April 4th
Trying to eat an egg custard tart on the train is a bit like being a boy scout on a rollercoaster in 
the 80's.


April 5th - am
Enough moaning and groaning about your non-existent lunch breaks now Mr & Mr Red Arrow Driver! If I sit here any longer it will be time for my lunch break!

April 6th
Has Peter Kay become a train manager 'cos I'm sure he just stamped my ticket?

April 8th
Just heard Pan Pipe music coming from a neighbouring public toilet cubicle, played from a mobile phone. Could this be a new cure for constipation?

April 13th
Some might describe it as brave, others may say reckless...Today I have left the flat without a coat!

April 20th
Cab - Train - Train - Walk = Home

April 25th
I'm inadvertently in a race between the Red Arrow & the Spondon Flyer (we're talking buses of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment