Monday 22 July 2013

May to Middling

May 3rd
Odd conversation overheard - 'Hey, Pete! I haven't seen you for so long I thought you'd passed away.' Pete's reply - 'Yeah, So did I.'

May 8th
The lady I thought had a full, curly brown beard actually turned out to be carrying a follicley gifted, small child in a papoose.

May 9th
Resorting to sniffing my own fingers 'cos the man in front smells so bad and the chap behind sounds like he's expecting an internal combustion. Usual day on the bus.

Later on May 9th
'Leaving on a Jet Plane' is playing in the Bus Station...funny.

May 13th
There are six different dogs on this train and it's the owners that are doing the barking - at each other!

May 14th
Train. Train. Walk. Wait. Train. Delay. Miss two trains. Grumble with train staff. Slight bottom lip quiver (no actual tears). Cab. Home. Boom!

May 15th
I was admiring one of those living statue people in town (usually sprayed silver or gold) when on closer inspection I realised it was just a chap dressed head to toe in a red Adidas shell suit, standing remarkably still.

May 16th
The elbowy woman on the bus would be jabbing me in my ribs if I hadn't already protected them via my chip consumption.

May 21st
This is the hair which I am sat behind, on the bus. Cool quaffing!




No comments:

Post a Comment